INTRODUCING MODULIFE TM: AN INNOVATIVE DIETARY MANAGEMENT APPROACH FOR CROHN’S DISEASE
WHAT IS THE MODULIFETM DIET?
ModuLifeTM is based on the Crohn’s Disease Exclusion Diet (CDED), a clinically proven approach for the management of Crohn’s Disease (CD) through diet.1,2
The CDED combines a whole food diet with a nutritional formula called Modulen, specially designed for people with Crohn’s Disease.1. Sigall-Boneh R et al. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2014;20(8):1353-60.
2. Sigall-Boneh R et al. J Crohns Colitis. 2017;11(10):1205-1212.
50% of your daily energy intake from allowed food list & the other 50% from Modulen formula.
75% of your daily energy intake from expanded food list and the other 25% from Modulen formula.
75% of your daily energy intake from expanded food list and the other 25% from Modulen formula. This phase is a maintenance phase and you may include 1 to 2 free days per week.
WHAT IS THE MODULIFETM PROGRAM?
ModuLifeTM should only be used under medical supervision, and only a health care professional trained to a ModuLifeTM expert can help you set up your program access.
The ModuLifeTM program makes it easy to learn about and follow the CDED, with 24/7 expert support and helpful tools at your fingertips. With ModuLifeTM, you’ll gain exclusive access to the following features:
- TRACKING TOOLS
- Food and meal tracking tools
- RECIPES & MEAL PLANS
- Large selection of creative and delicious recipes
- UNLIMITED MESSAGING
- Ask nutrition specialists questions you have related to the CDED
- ON-DEMAND EDUCATION
- Watch videos and read articles to learn more about the CDED and get practical tips on each case
Already have your ModulifeTM access code?
Only a health care professional trained to be a ModuLife™ expert can help you set up your program access. If you already have an access code, click here to log into the ModuLife system.
Wondering what you can eat on the ModuLifeTM diet? With ModuLifeTM, you’ll have access to hundreds of CDED-friendly recipes designed by nutrition specialists just for this program. These recipes offer creative ways to integrate mandatory and allowed foods into your daily meals. Many recipes also include helpful tips about the diet and food preparation.
The ModuLifeTM recipe database has been made in collaboration with our valued contributors, including:
- Rotem Sigall Boneh, Registered Dietitian at Wolfson Medical Center (Israel)
- Antonia Harvey, MSc Mount Saint Vincent University (Canada)
- Shannan Grant, PhD, Registered Dietitian at Mount Saint Vincent University (Canada)
MODULENTM: NUTRITIONALLY COMPLETE FORMULA FOR THE SPECIAL DIETARY USE OF INDIVIDUALS WITH CD
- ModulenTM should be used under medical supervision. Only suitable for ages 5 years and older.
- ModulenTM is a nutritionally complete formula for the special dietary use of individuals with Crohn’s disease who choose to follow an enteral diet as either a sole or partial source of nutrition.
- Modulen is:
- Gluten free
- Suitable for lactose intolerance
- Free From:
- Artificial sweeteners
- Artificial flavors
- Artificial colors
FIND AN EXPERT
Are you ready to find an expert who can help you? Use our locator to find a ModuLife expert near you.Find a expert
This program is not intended to be a substitution or replacement for your medical provider, nor does it provide medical advice. Consult your healthcare provider if you have any questions concerning the information provided through this program.